Autumn View Gardens
Assisted Living St. Louis:
A Place to Call Home
Autumn Gardens provides your loved one with a caring embrace at their senior living St. Louis facility. We are a non-profit, faith-based assisted living facility that promotes independent living through dignified care and social interaction. Autumn View Gardens is designed to care for your loved one and support your family’s ongoing needs.
St. Louis Assisted Living With a Difference
Autumn View Gardens provides more than full-time care for your loved one; we go above and beyond to make your life with us comfortable and fulfilling.
Our St. Louis assisted living accommodations include:
- Restaurant style dining and recreation areas
- Spacious apartment living with walk-in closets and kitchenettes
- Contemporary common area, flooded with natural light and a continuous walkway for access during inclement weather
- Lush landscaping and cozy courtyards that provide for a peaceful, tranquil experience
Autumn View Gardens is situated near shopping, fine dining, cultural districts and local places of worship – ideal for an outing with loved ones. Combining the best of both worlds in St. Louis senior living, we offer you peace of mind and a life of dignity for your seniors.
Because our goal is to ensure the highest quality of life, Autumn View Gardens St. Louis Assisted Living facility provides numerous amenities:
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Salon and spa services
- Scheduled transportation
- Enriching social and cultural activities and outings
- Pets are welcome
- High speed Internet access
- Utilities included in monthly payments (excluding phone and Internet)
In addition to these amenities, our senior living facility also provides health and wellness services, numerous social activities and furniture fitting services.
For those living west of St. Louis please explore our beautiful and nurturing facility in Ellisville, MO, Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living Ellisville.
Call us at 314.993.9888, schedule a tour or get directions to Autumn Gardens Assisted St. Louis today.
Not affiliated with Bethesda Health Group of St. Louis, MO.