Assisted Living and Memory Care
at The Gardens
The Gardens, a Bethesda Senior Living Community, is a non-profit, faith-based assisted living community that is located in the southwest area of Springfield, Missouri. The Gardens provides seniors with the care they need, the independence they want, and the dignity they deserve. The community offers an active lifestyle while promoting social, spiritual and physical health for each Resident.
Residents enjoy the comfort of a safe, home-like atmosphere where they can remain active, pursue their interests and share the companionship of friends, family and neighbors. The cozy apartment designs reflect a maintenance-free retirement option that provides spacious floor plans with walk-in closets and kitchenettes. The Gardens has elegant common areas full of natural lighting and offers continuous walkways for taking a stroll, regardless of the weather conditions. The beautifully landscaped grounds and courtyards accent the community and provide a tranquil retreat.
The Gardens Assisted Living offers a warm family atmosphere, friendships, enriching activities and cultural outings. The community is within close proximity to fine dining, shopping and local churches. We strive to cultivate a vibrant, active, healthy community with wellness programs that are specifically designed to care for, and to support, individuals and families as needs progress.
The Gardens Assisted Living and Memory Care Provides Quality Aid
At The Gardens Assisted Living, we pride ourselves on excellence and quality care for our Residents. Residents with memory care needs will find comfort and security which will allow them to feel right at home. Our compassionate and loving environment is just one simple reason why The Gardens Assisted Living is your number one option.
The Gardens Assisted Living:
- Spacious living within our Memory Care and Assisted Living rooms which provide Residents with maximum privacy and independence in an attentive and wholesome environment
- Licensed Nurse supervision, medication aides and friendly support staff ensure that our Residents get the attention and care they require 24-hours a day
- The community’s unique location in Springfield allows for an abundance of activities that promote a healthy and active lifestyle
- We have a gorgeous dining room with restaurant style dining and delicious meal options
- We offer scheduled transportation to take seniors to appointments or social visits
- Pets welcome
The Gardens Assisted Living staff assesses Residents' physical and psychosocial needs on a yearly basis to stay on top of changing requirements and provide them with the quality personalized care they need.
Call us at 417.889.7600 or schedule a tour of The Gardens Assisted Living Springfield, MO.