Retirement Communities in Phoenix:
Keeps Seniors "Moving"
Vibrant retirement communities in Phoenix such as Bethesda Gardens encourage seniors to stay active and alert. It promotes a healthy lifestyle that helps to keep them independent which is important for overall mental and physical well-being.
A range of carefully planned programs motivates residents to keep moving and have fun doing it. Activities are typically designed to incorporate the diverse interests of our community. For extra convenience, we provide transportation for scheduled excursions like shopping or other places of interest.
Residents at Bethesda Gardens have the support they need to participate in all of our different programs. Whether it is assistance getting to and from their apartment or help with a bingo game, our staff is always available and willing to help.
An active lifestyle and comfortable surroundings helps our seniors readily adjust to this new phase in their lives. It is also the reason we are one of the most popular retirement communities in Phoenix.
Retirement Communities in Phoenix
Helps You Stay Active
Bethesda’s retirement communities in Phoenix and all across the country support an active and independent lifestyle for as long as our residents can manage it with or without help.
Here is how our seniors at Bethesda Gardens stay active:
- A recreational calendar keeps them informed of craft programs, exercise, games, movies, and group outings to local attractions as well as social activities such as happy hours, dances, and holiday celebrations.
- The daily calendar always has something to look forward to, from cards to billiards, book groups to sewing, and even gardening clubs.
- Residents needing a therapeutic program have the choice of structured and personalized activities ranging from walking groups to yoga, and Tai Chi to help them maintain and improve their quality of life.
- Weekly transportation to local shopping, medical appointments, and entertainment events allows them to take care of personal needs.
- We also provide the space for residents to stroll, lounge, dine, and worship.
Our team at Bethesda Gardens is committed to ensuring that we offer a broad range of activities to suit every lifestyle. We want our residents to know that we care about their well-being.
Read testimonials from our residents and families about their satisfaction with the Bethesda Gardens Assisted Living communities. Call us at 602-765-4000 or email to schedule a tour of Bethesda Gardens—among the top retirement communities in Phoenix.