Top Quality Care: Welcome to
Cambridge Court, a Bethesda Senior Living Community, is a non-profit, faith-based, assisted living community located in Kearney, Nebraska. Our retirement community offers an active lifestyle while promoting social, spiritual and physical health for each Resident.
Our two-story residence features restaurant style dining and recreation areas with the convenience of a maintenance-free lifestyle. All apartments have separate living, bath and bedroom areas with sufficient space to create a comfortable home. Cambridge Court has access to elegant common areas full of natural light and a continuous walkway for taking a stroll, regardless of weather conditions. The beautifully landscaped grounds and courtyards accent the community and provide a tranquil retreat.
Cambridge Court Assisted Living offers a warm family atmosphere, friendships, enriching activities and cultural outings. The community is within close proximity to fine dining, shopping and local churches. We strive to cultivate a vibrant, active, healthy community with wellness programs that are specifically designed to care for, and to support, individuals and families as needs progress.
Cambridge Court with all the Amenities
Our years of experience allow us to offer great care in numerous forms. We go above and beyond to provide our Residents with the highest level of care. That is why Cambridge Court is the best option for you and your family member.
Cambridge Court Assisted Living:
- Our Spacious Floor plans allow our Residents an abundance of room at an affordable cost
- Delicious and nutritious food is served throughout the day with our Restaurant Style Dining
- Salon Services are provided to all Residents in order to upkeep their beauty
- Scheduled transportation to take seniors to appointments or social visits
- We Provide our Residents with enriching activities and cultural outings to promote active and healthy lifestyles
- Pets Welcome
- FREE Wi-Fi
Cambridge Court assesses Resident's physical and psychosocial needs on a yearly basis to stay on top of changing requirements and to provide them with the quality personalized care they need.