Memory Care or
Assisted Living Fort Collins, CO:
Retire Comfortably at Collinwood
Looking for warm and caring memory care or assisted living in Fort Collins, Colorado? Collinwood, a Bethesda Senior Living Community, provides a cozy, family atmosphere with an active lifestyle. We offer a well-balanced combination of recreation and wellness programs to keep our seniors healthy in mind and body.
Collinwood features four lodge-style buildings and recreation areas that provide an opportunity for indoor and outdoor activities. This 11-acre property has the benefits of both worlds, with mountain views and close proximity to shopping, fine dining, cultural districts and local churches. Pets are welcome too!
For over 50 years Bethesda assisted living communities have maintained a vibrant, active and healthy environment for a carefree retired life. Customized programs attend to the specific requirements of individuals and families as needs progress.
For Memory Care or Assisted Living in Fort Collins, Collinwood is the Right Choice
Since 1993, Collinwood Assisted Living in Fort Collins has provided top quality care for a relaxed and happy retired life.
- An abundance of natural lighting, formal dining and recreation areas to encourage socializing within the community or spending time with family
- Apartments with spacious floor plans, roomy closets and kitchenettes keep you cozy and comfortable. Use our furniture fitter to plan your décor.
- Anytime, restaurant-style dining
- Wellness services to provide any assistance you may need
- Beautifully landscaped grounds are just perfect for walking around and relaxing
- Housekeeping and laundry services take care of your maintenance responsibilities
- Scheduled transportation makes outings convenient for residents
Collinwood provides a nurturing environment with a variety of retirement lifestyle options. Our seniors enjoy individualized care with the joy of an independent life.
Call us at (970) 223-3552 or Schedule a tour of Collinwood Assisted Living and Memory Care - Fort Collins.