Start a Vibrant Retirement: Assisted Living and Memory Care at Park Regency Thornton
If you’re looking for a tranquil but active assisted living or memory care community in the north Denver area, look no farther. Park Regency Thornton, a Bethesda Senior Living Community, provides a warm, comfortable, family atmosphere, and an inviting outdoor courtyard. Come witness the comfortable environment that stimulates and supports active friendships through enriching activities and cultural outings.
For over 50 years, Bethesda Senior Living Communities have maintained carefree, non-profit/faith-based retirement living communities. Our Park Regency Thornton grounds and courtyards are beautifully landscaped and the community is within close proximity to fine dining, shopping and local churches—and is only a short drive from the greater Denver area.
We offer a well-balanced combination of recreation and wellness programs to keep our residents healthy in mind, body and spirit. At Park Regency Thornton, we cultivate this holistic approach to health with individualized programs that are specifically designed to care for, and to support, residents and families as needs progress.
Our Thornton assisted living accommodations include:
- Restaurant-style dining and recreation areas
- Spacious private apartments
- Contemporary common area, flooded with natural light, and a continuous walkway for access during inclement weather
- Lush landscaping and welcoming courtyards that provide for a peaceful, tranquil experience
Because our goal is to ensure the richest quality of life, our Thornton facility provides numerous amenities including:
- Housekeeping & Laundry Services
- Salon Services
- Movie Theater
- Café & General Store
- Scheduled Transportation
- Enriching Social & Cultural Activities & Outings
- Pets Are Welcome
- Wi-Fi Access Throughout
- Utilities, Phone & Internet Access (included)
Schedule a tour of Park Regency Thornton Assisted Living and Memory Care Thornton CO or call us at (303) 350-5820.