Independent Living, Assisted Living and
Memory Care in Colorado Springs:
Welcome to Viewpointe
Looking for an independent or assisted living facility in Colorado Springs, or warm and caring memory care for yourself or a loved one? ViewPointe, Bethesda’s well-appointed Senior Living Community overlooks the scenic Rockrimmon Valley providing a tranquil retreat for the golden years.
Our non-profit, faith-based retirement facility offers a warm and caring family atmosphere with all the comforts of home. Activities and wellness programs are designed to enhance the physical, social and spiritual health of our residents encouraging them to lead active and fulfilled lives.
We recognize our seniors’ need to live in comfort and provide all the assistance they need to maintain their independence. Need laundry and cleaning services or personalized assistance with daily activities? We offer customized assisted living to meet your specific needs.
Our assisted living residence in Colorado Springs offers a happy and satisfying retired life. Convenient living arrangements with an abundance of natural light, a library, planned indoor and outdoor activities, and plenty of opportunities to socialize keep our seniors energized and fulfilled.
ViewPointe in Colorado Springs Caters to
Diverse Needs: Independent Living,
Assisted Living, and Memory Care
Bethesda’s independent and assisted living community in Colorado Springs offers a safe and nurturing environment with a variety of retirement options.
- Individualized care plans to meet residents’ current and progressive needs
- A strong safety net of support services and supervision
- Trained staff for occasional support, therapeutic services, personal care or assistance with medical appointments and medication management
- Enriching activities and wellness programs to promote seniors’ independence and improve quality of life
- Maintenance-free lifestyle with housekeeping and laundry services
- Spacious floor plans with roomy closets and kitchenettes.
- Scheduled transportation to take seniors to appointments or social visits
ViewPointe assesses residents’ physical and psychosocial needs on a yearly basis to stay on top of changing requirements and provide them with the quality personalized care they need.